The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, usability, reliability, safety, or any other quality of the contents of this website. The contents or URL of this website may be changed or deleted without prior notice. Any information contained on this website is not necessarily reflected in the latest information at all times. The Company disclaims all responsibility and liability for any loss and damage arising from and/or in connection with the contents of this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of this website (copyrighted works such as names, logos, marks, illustrations, photos, and text) are protected by the copyright law and related conventions and laws of each country. These contents are prohibited to use, copy, and modify without prior permission and beyond the scope permitted by law.
Users of this website are strictly prohibited from performing any of the acts listed in each of the following.
The following acts against the Company, any one of its affiliates, an officer or employee of the Company or any one of its affiliates, or any other company (person) or group:
- Act of defamation, slander, or threat
- Act that results in loss or damage
- Act that may damage trust
- Act that is illegal or possibly illegal
- Act that is offensive to public order and morals
Governing Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
This website is under the control of the Company. While this website is accessible from countries all over the world with different laws, those who access this website and the Company shall agree that the use of this website is bound by the laws of Japan and the ordinances of Tokyo.
The Company does not provide descriptions, indications or any statements whatsoever on this website about whether the contents of this website are appropriate for the environment of those who access it. Access to this website shall be made at the free will of those who access it, and responsibility regarding the use of this website shall be borne by those who access it.
All disputes arising out of or in relation to the use of this website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance unless otherwise stipulated.
Links to this Website
In principle, you do not need to contact the Company prior to posting a link to this website, regardless of whether or not the aim is profit-oriented. However, please refrain from posting any links to this website that fall or may fall under the following conditions:
- A link from a website that includes information with the intention of defaming or slandering a service or similar of the Company or bringing the Company or MUGEN ESTATE Group company into disrepute.
- A link from a website that contains illegal information.
- A link from a website with content that is offensive to the public order and morals or social ethics.
- A link that does not make it clear that the information comes from this website, such as a frame link or image link. (Please set the link in such a manner that the website will be displayed on the entire browser screen or an additional screen.)
- A link that gives the false impression that you have an alliance or a cooperative relationship with the Company or the MUGEN ESTATE Group, or that the Company or the MUGEN ESTATE Group recognizes or supports the website where the link is created.
We may request that you change the settings of a link or delete a link, even if it does not come under any of the above.
Please also note that we may change or delete the URL of this website without prior notice.
Some pages on this website include a collection tag for calculating use (access), not for identifying the personal information of users. The access data calculated are used for making the website more convenient and for maintaining and improving its quality.
Links to Third-party Websites
Where links to other websites administered by third parties are posted on this website, the Company will not bear any responsibility for inconvenience or damage arising out of and/or in connection with other websites to which this website is linked.
We recommend the following environment for this website to ensure ease of access.
The latest browser or plug-in software may be required to view some content.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
Latest version of Google Chrome
Latest version of Safari (Mac OS X only)
Recommended Screen Resolution
1024 x 768 pixels or higher