１ Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company shall acquire personal information by fair and lawful means with the consent of the individual in question, after clearly indicating (including publication based on this policy) necessary information such as the purpose of use, scope of use, means of provision to third parties, and contact information for inquiries, etc.,.
The Company shall use acquired personal information only within the scope of the purpose of use, and shall use personal information appropriately.
２ Purpose(s) of Use of Personal Information
The Company shall use personal information for the following purposes.
- （1）Personal information about customers
- Verifying and authenticating the customer's identity
- Responding to customer inquiries, consultations or complaints, performing repairs, providing support, confirmation and recording
- （2）Personal information about transaction partners (in the case of corporate customers, their officers and employees)
- Contacting transaction partners as necessary for business, performing contractual obligations, business negotiations, etc.
- For managing transaction partner information
- （3）Personal information about shareholders (in the case of corporate shareholders, their officers and employees)
- Letting exercise rights and perform obligations under the Companies Act
- Managing shareholders, such as creating records based on various laws and regulations
- （4）Personal information about applicants for recruitment and recruitment activities
- Contacting and providing information to applicants as part of recruitment activities
- （5）Personal information about employees
- Contacting employees for work purposes
- Paying remuneration (wages, bonuses and allowances, etc.) to employees, performing personnel and labor management, providing benefits
- Managing employees’ health
３ Types of Personal Information
The Company shall acquire and retain personal information such as addresses, names, personal identification numbers, postal codes, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, etc., to the extent necessary for the above purposes of use.
４ Joint Use of Personal Information
The Company may share personal information of customers it retains with Group companies as follows.
- （1）Items of personal information
Customer's address, name, postal code, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc.
- （2）Scope of joint users
Group companies (FUJI HOME Co., Ltd. and Mugen Funding Co., Ltd.)
- （3）Purpose(s) of use
- （4）Responsible parties for managing joint use
The Company shall be responsible for the joint use of customers' personal information.
For inquiries regarding joint use, please contact us as provided for under 9 below.
５ Management of Personal Information
The Company shall manage personal information as follows.
- （1）Ensuring the accuracy of information
The Company shall endeavor to ensure that personal information is always accurate and up to date.
- （2）Security management measures
The Company shall establish methods for strict organizational management of personal information in accordance with internal regulations, and handle personal information in thorough accordance with those methods.
- （3）Supervision of employees
The Company shall thoroughly ensure strict operation of privacy regulations in accordance with its internal rules and regulations.
６ Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not disclose personal information it receives to any third party, except in the following cases.
- （1）When the Company has the customer's prior consent
- （2）When outsourcing to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use
- （3）When provision is required by law
- （4）When disclosure is necessary to protect human life, health or property, and it is difficult to obtain the prior consent of the customer
- （5）When disclosure is particularly necessary for public health purposes or for the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the prior consent of the customer
- （6）When disclosing or providing personal information is necessary for the national government, local public organizations or others to perform clerical or administrative duties prescribed by law, and obtaining consent from the customer may pose an obstacle to the fulfillment of those duties
- （7）When providing personal information to person within the scope of joint use as provided for under Article 4 above
７ Requests for Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
９ Contact for Inquiries
If you have any questions or complaints, etc., regarding the handling of personal data by the Company, please contact the following Inquiry Desk.
1-9-7 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004
16F Otemachi Financial City South Tower
Personal Information Protection Inquiry Desk, General Affairs Department,
Administration Division, Mugen Estate Co., Ltd.
Reception hours: 09:00–18:00, Monday–Friday (excluding national holidays and end-of-year / New Year holidays)